Monday, January 25, 2016

The best GPS---and it's free !

           One of the smarter things I did a few years back was to purchase a GPS, this being before the smart phones or apps.  By buying one, I broke the chain that bound many men, that of pretending we knew where we were going and, heaven forbid, having to stop to ask for directions or actually read a map.  Now, getting anywhere that I'm not familiar with is a really simple task.  All I have to do is plug in the destination and follow the directions the GPS is giving me.

           Did you know that for living our lives we also have a GPS available to us, and it's free.  Not only is it free, but it never needs updating.  It's been around for a couple of thousand years now, and it has never changed.  It's this thing called the Lord, Jesus. 

Psalm 25:4
"Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow."

           It's as simple as that.  No destination to plug in, no directions to ask.  All it takes is a little bit of trust that He will show you the way, which road to follow.  Is your life on a bumpy road?  Are you facing challenges? Are you hurting, weary, or torn?  Try THIS GPS.  It works 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment