Sunday, May 11, 2014

Either or.....

I found this and found it to be quite interesting.  There was no source for the material.

 
An Athiest's View on Life
 
I will live my life according to these beliefs
God does not exist
it is foolish for me to think
That there is a God with a cosmic plan
That an all-powerful God brings redemption and healing to the pain and suffering in the world
is a comforting thought, however
it
is only wishful thinking
People can do as they please without eternal consequences
The idea that
I am deserving of Hell
Because of sin
is a lie meant to make me a slave to those in power
"The more you have, the happier you will be"
Our existence has no grand meaning or purpose
In a world without God
There is freedom to be who I want to be
But with God
Everything is fine
It is ridiculous to think
I am lost and in need of saving
 
A Christian's View of Life
 
Simply read it from the bottom to the top!!

No comments:

Post a Comment