Sunday, October 27, 2019

12 Key Phrases for Husbands and Future Husbands

Husbands and future fathers---some words of wisdom I read that stung--because this old goat did NOT pay enough attention to the thought in earlier years.  It's something that we should be more intentional about saying, meaning, and doing.

12 Key Phrases that should always be on the tip of our tongue. If they are there, then they are in our hearts.

1) I've already taken care of it.
2) It's already been paid.
3) I've made plans for us.
4) Let's finish the conversation.
5) How does that make you feel?
6) Go enjoy yourself, Ill take care of things here.
7) I've given you my word, and it will get done.
8) How can I better love you?
9) I've already called and made arrangements.
10) I apologize for the way I made you feel.
11) I was praying for you this morning and......
12) That's not your job, I'll take care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment