Friday, October 18, 2019

My Responsibilities


I have a lot of responsibilities--





                                                                                   My words

                                                  Words of others  

                                      My behavior            My actions

                               Others behavior               Others actions

                          My efforts                                   My mistakes

                     Others efforts                                  Others mistakes

                         My decisions                              My choices

                              Others decisions     Others choices

                                                      My beliefs

                                                 Others beliefs


Just taking care of my own business



Make someone happy today and mind your own business.

~Ann Landers

No comments:

Post a Comment