Saturday, February 7, 2015

A filled heart

Anyone who has been following this blog for a while knows that music can easily bring me back to that place where I feel well grounded inside.....if only for a while...as I continue to do this business of doing life trying to be a better man, husband, and father.  From all that I see, many of us guys struggle with that effort.

Why don't you take a listen HERE and see if this reaches your heart like it does mine.

It's not all about how often you go to church, how much you give, how much you read the Word....it's about how you live in this world that defines you.  If you are living like we are intended to, all of those things will come, just as all of those things are such important tools in how you live.  The first Bible I really read, came in the form of a person !

Are you one of those people?



No comments:

Post a Comment