Monday, February 23, 2015

Maybe a hearing aid?

You pray, but are you praying because you know that is what you should be doing....or are you praying with a sense of conviction that you are conversing with the God that loves you and, the God you trust, and the God who will answer your prayers in His time and in His way?  Are your prayers only those occasional panic prayers?  Are your prayers mostly  "gimme" or "I want" or "I need" prayers?  Is your prayer life, really a way of life, or just a whenever I get around to it life?

This may be true about many of us.....
 

I would add to that...."and we trust ourselves more than we trust Him.  It's all about control isn't it?  We seem to have this glitch in our DNA that tells us "I'm in charge here"! 

Is it time to re-think things and perhaps get a hearing aid?


No comments:

Post a Comment