Tuesday, February 2, 2016

How do you respond?

Life has knocked me down a few times.
It has shown me things I never wanted to see.
I have experienced sadness and failures.
But one thing for sure...I always get up!

           It's just a matter of degrees isn't it...how much we've been knocked around, seen things we never wanted to see, experienced sadness and failures?  Some of us get a plate full, others just some scraps--but none of us are immune.  That's life, unless we live in a bubble.  Getting up and moving on is the only healthy (emotionally, physically, and spiritually) response to life's road bumps.  Those road bumps are all life lessons, teaching experiences, character builders, and Christian life tests.  How we respond to them tells those around us a lot about us.




No comments:

Post a Comment