Saturday, January 25, 2020

An opportunity to grow spiritually

It's not uncommon for folks, in the reflective moments we all experience, to wonder;
Why do I feel that I have "that empty spot" in my heart?
Why do I do the things that I really don't want to do?
Why don't I consistently do the things that I really want to do?
Am I somehow 'off' a bit?
Can I be a better person?
Am I okay--am I missing something about life?
Is there more to my Christianity than what I am experiencing?
I had all of those questions a few years back, and they bothered me. There was a part of me that I didn't like, and I knew that I had to dig into myself to find out why. My answers came as a result of attending a Men at the Cross retreat
Since attending, and discovering so much about myself, I have regularly staffed at these retreats in different capacities. It has been a real gift so see so many men going through the weekend since change so radically and become truly godly men.
My prayer is that at some point my wife will attend one of the weekend Women at the Cross retreats, and then that we, as a couple will attend a Couples at the Cross retreat.
If you would like to check them out, please go to THIS WEBSITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment