Thursday, January 30, 2020

I'm in awe


I am in awe and I am humbled. I am most certainly grateful. To God be the glory. God is good. The viewership of this blog has risen tremendously during this past month, way past expectations. I can't thank those of you who take the time to read the posts enough. I certainly hope that they are worthy of your time.
If you are enjoying these little bitsa's that I post, perhaps you would consider sharing the link of the site, or the posts with those whom you have friended or followed on social media. And remember that you can automatically receive each post that is posted directly and daily from your e-mail should you sign up to receive them.
While it most likely seems as if I am a "numbers collector", please know that there is, in all honesty, a rhyme and reason for it. It is, frankly, all about several things which all tie in with an important event which is scheduled to occur in March of this year--the launch of my next book, Dog Walk Talk; when I walk, God talks. It's a book that is sure to capture hearts in a new fresh way. Numbers from all forms of social media helps to capture interest and followship in a very big way for authors, so please consider my "ask" from above.
Finally, please know that now that Dog Walk Talk is in it's final administrative machinations prior to release, that I am already pumping out material for the next book--and you have seen glimpses of it in some of these posts.
Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment