Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Dog Walk Talk (the new book) is near

Thirteen months ago I had the pleasure of entering into a contract with Xulon Press to publish my next effort. The title of the new book is Dog Walk Talk; as I'm Walking, God's Talking.  The trail, and sometimes trial (lol), is almost over. Ninety eight percent of the material has been "touched up" and placed into the draft manuscript. Once the remaining few pieces are cleaned up, they will be added to it and then the whole manuscript will be double checked for all things writing, and it will be submitted to Xulon.

Hopefully, the manuscript will be in Xulon's hands before the end of the year. At that juncture, it could take up to two months for the book to go through all of the necessary hoops and whistles, and then it will go into production. It's my hope that it will go "live" and hit the streets by the beginning of March.

It's been a great ride writing this book. It has stretched me. It has taken me to places (as a writer) that are new to me. It has taught me, and it has grown me. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment