Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Duck Dynasty

I love Duck Dynasty.  I'm not huge on the "t and v" (about what they would call it?), but I don't mind catching that show.  I love it's simplicity, it's basic truth, it's sharing of faith, it's cleanliness....hey, everything about it.  I especially like Uncle Si.  Now he is as basic a guy as there is.  Wear it on your sleeve Si, and show the world !  And you just know that there isn't a phony bone in his body.  What you see is what he is.

Si had this to say about men. 

 
So my name isn't Jack, and perhaps yours isn't either.....but I'm telling you Jack I agree with old Uncle Si on this one.  Appreciate your wife today....and tomorrow....and tomorrow....and tomorrow.  It ain't easy being a woman.  I can attest to that Jack.  My wife is still hanging with me...and that's saying something.




No comments:

Post a Comment