Monday, March 16, 2015

A Note for the Readers

I am sending a very sincere thank you to all who have subscribed, read, and/or browsed through this blog. The readership has increased dramatically, and it is my hope that the posts have been of some benefit to some of you.

I previously announced that some of the material from this blog is being used for a book-in-progress of the same name as this blog. The manuscript for that book is now about 1/3rd of the way completed, and an agreement with the publisher has been reached.

Out of that process came a very humbling lesson for yours truly!  I thought I was a pretty good writer. I found out I have not been doing all that well. After a crash course that brought me to reality, I realized that I can do much better (and I have to in order to minimize and speed up the editing process once the manuscript is submitted.

That said, beginning with today's regular post, you will see a bit of a difference in how I write these posts. They should be easier to read, more concise, have less "fancy" words, and they should be much more heart to heart pieces. I think your reading experience will be much better.

Thanks so very much for putting up with me as I have gone through this process, and continue to enjoy and hopefully get something from the posts.

Feel free to check out, and please share, THIS link for some more information about the book project. The manuscript is expected to be in the hands of the publisher by the end of this month.

God be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment