Sunday, November 23, 2014

More Random Thoughts

"It doesn't matter what you can't do with what you don't have."
 
"I follow Jesus.  When I'm dead, you'll know I caught up with Him."
 
"When our focus is on the cost of obedience, our hearts are in the wrong places."
 
"When you let go of what you are, you become what you might be."
 
"Mistakes have the power to turn you into something better than you were before."
 
 
Each of those is an "ism" to me....a lifeism.  Yes, I know, I probably invented a word there.  Lifeisms are nice.  They are short and to the point.  And their message carries a wallop, something that zings right to our core.  It's almost as if whoever first penned each "ism" was looking right at me.  Do you ever get that feeling?
 
Lifeisms cut right to the chase.  They aren't preachy or judgmental.  They just put the fact right on out there in front of us....and we buy into them because we know they are valid and true.  They address the man within....the one we so yearn for.

No comments:

Post a Comment