Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Wrong Turn

 
 
As I looked at this picture of an Interstate highway interchange it brought to mind how many twists and turns each of us can face each day as we go about the business of daily living.  There are days when my life looks just like the picture above....a complete mess.  When my life is like that it is all but guaranteed that I can very easily make some wrong turns (bad decisions, choices) simply because I am overwhelmed by the mess around me.  At times like that it is easy to get off track.  Ever happen to you?  How did you overcome the problem?
 
As I navigate the long narrow dirt road of life toward the end, it is a given that at times that simplistic road will look and feel like the picture above.  It is at those times that I have to rely on prayer, faith, and trust to guide me so that I don't make the wrong turn.  The right turn is the one toward God.  He can handle any mess, whether I made it or not.  If I'm in a mess, He will see me through it.  All I need to do is trust Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment