Thursday, February 13, 2014

You think it's easy ?????

I am blessed beyond measure, and I know it....with no doubt at all.  I sometimes say that I am uberblessed.  I don't know if one can be blessed more than that or not.  I like where I'm at in my walk of life right now.  In the past, God has seen fit to give me several do-overs when I wasn't willing to have one.  He was patient, and he won those rounds.  I'm not anywhere near the person I used to be.  And I have a whole new past that just keeps getting better.  See what I mean by emminently blessed...blessed beyond measure? 

How is your blessing status?

In spite of all of the above, I still have a huge problem that I face every day of my life.  Here I am, so blessed that I should focus on nothing but gratitude and thankfulness, and yet I don't do that all that much.  The problem I face every day is that I get myself involved in things that I ought to stay out of.  Then I start feeling personal with that situation.  Then my emotions, like anger and indignation kick in.  Then my mouth and poison pen start to get used.  And then I make a total fool of myself.  It seems that it is much easier for me to do this than to look at all situations with love in my heart.  That is just not an easy thing for me to do.  And, in my twisted mind, it may just be a whole lot more boring than doing what I do do....stir the pot.


I wish I could say that all that I do is done in love.  It just ain't easy.  But I will keep on trying.

And you????


No comments:

Post a Comment